We are announcing The first EACLIPT conference
to be held 2-3 November 2018 in Linköping, Sweden.
The European Association of Clinical Psychology and Psychological Treatment was founded in 2017 with the aims to foster research, education and dissemination of scientifically evaluated findings on:
- Diagnostics and classification of mental disorders
- Psychological and psychobiological mechanisms of health and disease
- Psychological treatments, psychotherapy
- Prevention and rehabilitation
- Health care issues in mental disorders
- Dissemination and implementation of evidence-based psychological treatments.