The European Association of Clinical Psychology and Psychological Treatment was founded in 2017 with the aims to foster research, education and dissemination of scientifically evaluated findings on:
- Diagnostics and classification of mental disorders
- Psychological and psychobiological mechanisms of health and disease
- Psychological treatments, psychotherapy
- Prevention and rehabilitation
- Health care issues in mental disorders
- Dissemination and implementation of evidence-based psychological treatments.