- We are in the process of launching a new journal. Clinical Psychology in Europe with prof W.Rief as editor-in-chief.
- The planning of the first inagural meeting is ongoing.
- We are also planning a large conference 31 Oct - 02 Nov 2019 in Dresden.
- Regular skype meetings are being held.
Dear members of EACLIPT,
We are delighted to send on our first EACLIPT newsletter. The European Association of Clinical Psychology and Psychological Treatment (EACLIPT) was founded in 2017 and represents clinical psychology's academic and scientific interest at a European level.
Thus far, we have represented clinical psychology at senior policy level at various fora across Europe and we are now affiliated with international organisations such as the World Health Organisation. EACLIPT was also mentioned in a final report by the EU parliament.
We are sharing the following exciting updates for this year:
- *Save the date* the first EACLIPT conference will be held 2-3 November 2018 in Linköping, Sweden.
- A FREE open access journal is launched in January 2019. 'Clinical Psychology in Europe: The Official Journal of the European Association of Clinical Psychology and Psychological Treatment'. The journal offers open access without any article processing charges. Please see here for more information: CPE.PsychOpen.eu. Other prominent clinical psychologist already became member of the EACLIPT and confirmed a contribution to our journal (e.g. David Clark, Stefan Hofmann, Anke Ehlers, Pim Cuijpers, Paul Emmelkamp etc.). You are able to submit manuscripts already!
Kind regard, on behalf of all board members EACLIPT,
Gerhard Andersson (SWE; President), Winfried Rief (GER), Céline Douillez (FRA), Thomas Ehring (GER), Andreas Maercker (CH), Claudi Bockting (NL), Roman Cieslak (POL)